Forum officiel du rallye des papillons Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Google Chrome Facebook Auto Login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum officiel du rallye des papillons Index du Forum -> forum officiel du rallye des papillons -> ANNONCES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Google Chrome Facebook Auto Login Répondre en citant

Google Chrome Facebook Auto Login
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

–mjaggard Jun 20 '12 at 10:16 3 In order to get this to work, after I added the site to the Local intranet zone, I had to visit the site in Internet Explorer, and save my credentials there. Preferences. Click on "Advanced" button. Those looking to set this up for an enterprise can likely follow the directions for using Group Policy or the Admin console to configure the AuthServerWhitelist policy. Click on the "Security" tab, then select "Local intranet" icon and click on "Sites" button. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Then Chrome worked as described in this answer. Settings Browse the web with familiar settings, like your home page, on all your computers. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Add you site URL here and it will work. e.g. –Sam Sep 23 '13 at 0:41 1 nope didn't work for me either. Downloads Sign in to Chrome. This solution was tested with Chrome 47.0.2526.73 to 58.0.3029.110. Installing, enabling, and configuring the AuthServerWhitelist/"Authentication server whitelist" Group Policy or Local Group Policy. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Deleting this key fixed the issue –Rhumborl Jan 12 '15 at 10:04 +1 since inetcpl.cpl Security settings could be unavailable/managed by domain administrator in a AD environment. Apps Add an app on one computer. asked 6 years, 2 months ago viewed 96,340 times active 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Downfall to this approach is that opening links from other programs will launch Chrome without the command line switch. Its your web. Annoyingly in my case, my infrastructure guys had added this using GP with 1 single server which caused every other intranet site to prompt me. Autofill Fill out forms faster on all your computers. Using the above templates the policy for that will be "Supported authentication schemes" shareimprove this answer answered Aug 24 '15 at 18:44 Shahar Tamari 1 add a comment protected by Communityf May 4 '16 at 15:30 Thank you for your interest in this question. Themes Color your Chrome and bring it with you to all your computers.. The Chromium project has some HTTP authentication documentation that is useful but incomplete. –NightShovel Aug 21 '13 at 23:20 3 Didn't work for me either. rev2018.1.8.28313 . Insert your intranet local address and click on the "Add" button. Thats all we know.. Passwords Retrieve your saved passwords whenever you need them. false 2018 Google Privacy Policy Terms of Service cataldanskDeutscheestiEnglish (United Kingdom)espaolFilipinofranaishrvatskiIndonesiaitalianolatvieulietuvimagyarNederlandsnorskpolskiportugus (Brasil)romnsloveninasloveninasuomisvenskaTing VitTrkeslenskaetina English‎ . (the problem that I had - and your answer saved my day.) Thank you, –Rikki May 8 '17 at 5:39 add a comment up vote 0 down vote In addition to setting the registry entry for AuthServerWhitelist you should also set AuthSchemes: "ntlm,negotiate" (or just "ntlm" as appropriate for your situation). /%E2%80%A6/topic/chrome/DdmnMTuN1Iw 5a02188284
downloading new facebook appfacebook 1.6 for blackberry free downloadsamsung mobile facebook apps free downloaddownload aplikasi facebook gratis zipglobal war redeem code download facebook video callnueva app facebook homehack per scoprire password di facebookhack de fans para paginas de facebookpirater facebook sur ipad

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum officiel du rallye des papillons Index du Forum -> forum officiel du rallye des papillons -> ANNONCES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation